Objective Of TroubleShoot
Expert at tracing? Want to track errors?
This is the perfect opportunity…
When debugging, novices insert corrective code; Experts remove defective code.
Programming allows you to think about thinking, and while debugging you learn learning….
99 little bugs in the code.
Take one down, patch it around.
117 little bugs in the code…
Ok, so the code didn’t run properly, add a print statement to check… It runs perfectly!!
Quest 2k17 presents you TROUBLESHOOT, a technical event where you can showcase your skills as a debugger.
• Central theme: Debugging
• Consists of only 1 round - Time: 30 mins
• Programming language: C
• A grid containing tiles of various sizes will be displayed where each tile represents a question such that its difficulty level is directly proportional to its size
• Questions will be MCQ’s of varying difficulty based on finding the errors
• There is no negative marking
• Participant can choose any tile (or question) based on its size
• The one with the highest end score will win
• In case of a tie, time factor will be taken into consideration i.e. the one with less time will be declared as a winner
• All the participants will be given participation certificates by department of CSE, JNTUH.
• Winner will be awarded with merit certificate and exciting prize.
• Spot registrations.
• Fee: Rs.100 per participant(To be paid on March 21st, 22nd).
• Teams are not allowed