1. Individual participation.
2. No specific branch restriction.
3. Participants should report half an hour before the event.
4. No electronic equipment, pen and paper are allowed.
5. Experts will evaluate the program and decide the winner.
6. You have to code with monitors switched off.
1. A simple c/ cpp code with syntax errors will be given on printed paper.
2. Participants have to correct the errors and write the code in Compiler with monitor switched off.
3. 15 minutes will be given to write the code.
4. The participants with lowest time and minimum errors will be selected for next round.
1. Only problem statement will be provided.
2. Participants must write the code in Compiler with monitor switched off.
3. 30 minutes will be given to each participant to write the code.
4. Participants with minimum errors and lowest time will be announced as winners. The logic of the program is also checked.
1. A participation certificate by Dept. of CSE, JNTUHCEH
2. Merit Certificate for top 3 students of 2nd round
Date: 21st and 22nd March’2k17.
Venue: Cse Department, Jntuh, Kukatpally.