1. Maximum number of participants in a Team is 2.
2. The topics that the papers need to be based on are suggested. It is advisable that the presentation focuses on one particular topic.
NOTE: The participants who want to choose a different theme than those mentioned are welcomed, provided, the topic is Technical.
3. Your Paper should not exceed 6 pages.
4. Paper should be in IEEE Format only.
5. The teams will get 10 minutes for presentation followed by question and answer session.
The mail with submissions should also contain:
• Title- theme of the paper.
• Name of both the authors.
• Phone no of both the authors.
• E-mail ID.
6. Dates to be Marked:
• Last date for submission of paper via email is 17th march 2017
• Date of intimation regarding confirmation of selected paper is 18th march 2017
• Event will be conducted on21st and 22nd, March 2017
7. The decision of judges will be final and no arguments or appeal will be entertained.
8. Please Mail your paper(complete document) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Difficulties will be addressed through the same email-id.
9. After selection, ₹400/- has to be paid either through online payment link or on the day of event.
• Cyber Crime and Security • Open Source Technology • Nano computing • VoIP in mobile phones • Mobile Adhoc Network • Network Security • Software Testing & Quality Assurance • Digital Media Broadcasting • Real Time Operating System • Cyborgs • Object oriented technologies • Advanced Databases • Image processing and applications • Mobile Networking • Natural Language Processing • Advanced algorithms • Neural networks and applications • Software advances in wireless communication (Cognitive Radio, Dynamic spectrum Access, etc.) • Data Mining and Data Warehousing • Pervasive computing • Distributed and parallel systems • Embedded Systems • Software quality assurance • Business Intelligence ERP • Grid Computing • Artificial Intelligence • Big Data